Thursday, January 10, 2019

Riches


I was lying in bed last night, getting my brain ready to fall asleep and suddenly I felt this overwhelming sense of peace. I was thinking about the sound of my spouse's sleeping, his soft breathing, and I was thinking how warm and safe I felt. Then I considered my children sleeping nearby and felt a flood of relief that they are healthy, safe and resting peacefully.

Why was this such an event? It really was -- I was absolutely flooded with gratitude and comfort. It was beautiful. Why don't I have this every night? I have all of these incredible blessings in my life, and I can count them anytime I want or need to. Everything is enough. Completely, totally enough. More than enough.

I am wrapped up in riches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakthrough

Today was a tough yoga class. For whatever reason Shannon was intent on pushing our limits more than normal - I had to really work to get ...