Friday, December 7, 2018

Sick Day


Off my game.

Frustrates me because I feel the weight of so many tasks that need to be planned, against goals that have yet to be well articulated, and I'm swimming through jello. Ugh.

My littlest is also unwell. Day 3, which is a little scary. He usually bounces back after 24 hours. So I'm house-bound for him, mopey in my own body, and feeling the frustration of not getting anywhere (in terms of progress).

Not a Breakthrough Thinking day.

But this QUEST is not about whining, or complaining. So enough of that.

I was listening to several podcasts (again, my new obsession), in the pursuit of new thinking and ideas that can help me develop the marketing around my new consultancy.  And I was inspired today to consider creating educational content. Training. So I starting thinking about stuff that I love and that I know well (or would be interested in studying deeply) and that would align with what my "brand" is.

It strikes me that these particular podcasts get me excited about all the ideas of things I could do - but they don't actually create the work, because (duh) that's my unique job. And today, this jello swimming sick day, is not the day to create that work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakthrough

Today was a tough yoga class. For whatever reason Shannon was intent on pushing our limits more than normal - I had to really work to get ...