Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Journey Into Power


90 minutes of power yoga to kick off 2019. Hell YES.

I was a bit afraidy when I saw my name came off the waitlist and I had a spot in the class today. 90 minutes? Make sure you hydrate? Oh yes, I was intimidated. Butterflies were kickin' up on my way to class.

But I did it.

And I didn't cheat, didn't take a break, didn't fall away from any challenge -- in fact, I did my first forearm wheel, EVER.

I don't think I've ever started a brand new calendar year with such strength. In my marriage, in my home with my kids, in my career with a big healthy project, and in myself. I've never felt stronger. More powerful and empowered. I have made such progress this past year, and now I get to build on that. I get to LAUNCH BIGGER. I get to LOVE DEEPER. GIVE MORE. I am on a journey and I love the road. I love the people on the road with me. And I am excited to meet the people and the challenges ahead.

Let's rock this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakthrough

Today was a tough yoga class. For whatever reason Shannon was intent on pushing our limits more than normal - I had to really work to get ...