Monday, December 31, 2018

Abundance


My word for this coming year.

It inspires me. That's important. I don't want to pick a direction that isn't rich with meaning and excitement or that doesn't provoke action. I don't want a word that I will dread like a chore, like a "should," like a burden. I pick words that I can live with and explore and that will help me to grow.  Never pick a word that represents a negative, an absence or a removal. Don't leave holes. Don't try to build from a place of regret. Won't work. Focus on a negative and what do you get? That's right, more negative.

Abundance is something I can almost taste. I'm super excited about this. And I just spent 9 days with my parents in my house, who do not live in abundance, never really have, and it brings it into such focus for me, the importance of abundance as part of my bloom quest. I love that I can share my vision with my life partner and he instantly gets it. Loves it for me. Says, "That is perfect for you." I can't share it with my parents, those who raised me from a child and know my history but do not know me as a person. They will not understand it. It will fall flat in front of them.

My abundance will open my heart, my eyes, my trust, my acceptance. I will live in abundance, create abundance, and inspire abundance. It will help me to crowd fear into a corner. To recognize worry as unproductive and abandon it for possibility. To push farther, trusting that there is enough on the other side to carry me through. That I can create enough. That I am enough.

I will set a goal for each month, a measure of abundance, to create a 20:20 on 2019 that will blow my mind, it will be so rich and full of living and giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakthrough

Today was a tough yoga class. For whatever reason Shannon was intent on pushing our limits more than normal - I had to really work to get ...