Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Blow this !!


Just back from a SUPER HEALTHY spontaneous gathering of the gal friends and I Feel Great.

Women are amazing -- we can provide each other support in just the most sublime ways. We can't go an inch more, but suddenly we are emboldened to go the mile.  With the shared energy of our lovelies on our flank. I hear you. I feel you. I got you.  Go for it.

We're in the midst of a societal shift, one that has the voice of women as the rising melody. Being real with each other, being supportive of one another, and understanding the unified front that will ensure a steady bloom of female influence, this is what we must nurture and protect.

My friends and I, we're on the second snow day - which is soon to become the third in a painful row - and we're all a bit edgy, struggling to balance our mothering with our careering and our healthy pursuits...and failing (? winning !) at all three.

But with the nourishment of shared complaints, and a sense of knowing that this is, in fact, the life we long to live, even with it's frustrations, we can gird up and allow a sense of grace for the day to come.

So grateful for these women who have claimed me as one of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakthrough

Today was a tough yoga class. For whatever reason Shannon was intent on pushing our limits more than normal - I had to really work to get ...