Sunday, December 16, 2018

Abundance


This next year I think I want to dedicate my focus to generosity. Giving. Abundance.

I love the well-worn quote about becoming what you respect and mirroring what you admire. I respect generosity and admire people who live abundantly. I think I have lived a life of scarcity for most of my years. And scarcity is a myth. It's based in fear; fear that there isn't enough. Time, resources, money, patience...all of it. The truth is, there's plenty. The more we give, the more there is.

I want to move through each day with a sense of abundance - and I want the people around me to feel that and be uplifted by that. Giving generously of myself, because I am enough and because I feel solid in myself.

I'm excited about this - it feels really empowering and I think it will help open up new doors for me in  my marriage, my family, with my friends and in my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Breakthrough

Today was a tough yoga class. For whatever reason Shannon was intent on pushing our limits more than normal - I had to really work to get ...